Stress and Anxiety is not a sexy topic and I get that.
But it’s a human topic and because I believe in living our best life possible when we’re here in our bodies, stress and anxiety is a big hurdle a lot of women come asking me about and they are super intrigued on a natural solution and essential oils that will help them live with more ease and flow! Who doesn’t want to live with less stress and anxiety and in complete creation and flow mode?!
I don’t know about you but I have been a stress bag for most of my life.
Anxiety would rush through me and leave me feeling deflated and unmotivated. I would be anxious about the craziest things! My work schedule, what someone was going to think of me, if I ate wheat would it break my skin out, what if my luggage got lost on the flight?! I mean… everything.
So I get you if you feel you are living an a crazy headspace most days.
My life’s works with leading and growing the Goddess Boss Tribe and sharing natural solutions for people and also with the work that I do as a coach, I know that everything we desire is within us. I know that every emotion we feel (or not feel…due to suppression) will lead us to what we need to explore and heal. Sooooo yea, stress and anxiety are hard to deal with, but they are not hard to work on to calm and organizing your life and mind will be the best thing you can do for yourself.
First off, if you’re ready to break free from Stress + Anxiety, you have to explore the stress and anxiety!
Where is it coming from?
Are your parents stressed and anxious?
Meaning, are you living out their belief system….
What makes you stressed and anxious?
In our 5 Day Receiving Money Challenge (it’s free to join FYI and so killer good!) we talk about MONEY and what you need to do to receive it. Well, what stops you from receiving more money is also what stops you from living a life of freedom, less worry, having an outstanding relationship or glowing business and that is because by nature we want to run from pain… so we don’t always want to look at or dive into WHY it’s here in the first place.
But this is what we must look at to see “hey this isn’t even the truth for me!”
My stress and anxiety was a story I made up.
I would be stressed like I said about everything when I was a kid, down to freaking out if someone was sick around me… this story carried on into my adult years and morphed into my stress about money and bills, yada yada, but today I can honestly say I am not nearly as anxious or stressed, like not really at all! I looked at my stress story and FLIPPED it. It’s no longer needed in my life because I get more JOY out of living in flow and ease than I do in struggle.
So, let’s talk about what you can do naturally to receive stress and anxiety in your life!
- Use Essential Oils! Essential oils have helped me tremendously from my wrinkles, my hair growth, to my emotional wellness. (Find out about Oils + how I use them here!)
I found this on the doTERRA website and think it’s PERFECT!
Here are a few of our favorite stress-relief oils and suggested usages below. You can go over as many as you like with your class. Keep in mind your timeframe, and also which oils will have the greatest impact when tried in the class atmosphere.
– Frankincense: Apply to the bottom of your feet when you feel the need to relax and balance mood.
– Vetiver: Thanks to its grounding aroma, Vetiver is the perfect oil to add to your diffuser, or you can also use it topically to calm the mind. (You can also combine it with Lavender, doTERRA Serenity®, or doTERRA Balance® to enhance the effects.)
– AromaTouch® Massage Blend: If you’ve never experienced an AromaTouch Hand Technique, now may be the time to try.. Feel the stress melt away into the background.
– Elevation: This blend is perfect to put in a bath after a long day. To make sure the oil gets well dispersed, also add a teaspoon of honey, vegetable oil, or whole milk and add the oil just before stepping in. (This prevents the oils from evaporating before you get in.)
– Lavender: We are better able to handle stress when we’ve had enough sleep, and this calming oil is a common go-to for a soothing night’s rest. Simply add a drop or two to the bottom of your feet or on your pillowcase right before going to bed.
– Hawaiian Sandalwood: This oil is great to use during meditation because of its grounding and uplifting properties.
2. Affirmations! Use affirmations that resonate so deeply with YOU and where you’re at. Get my free “Get Your Wild Freedom On!” Workbook!
3. Meditation + Stillness! When you calm the mind, you really calm your life…so find a good meditation album and get zen!
4. Self-Care! Have a bath, enjoy a good book, journal your heart out!
5. Explore your anxiety – What is it telling you? This is where learning to dissolve worry, stress, and fear is so beneficial! This post will help you.
Other ways you can natural relieve stress and anxiety is to MOVE your body, get your clutter cleared in your home, get your ideas out onto paper, and declare your vision!
When anxiety can come up fiercely for you is because you are living in fear and not in love.
Remember you have the choice to choose love now and focus on your vision and your dreams, instead of where you feel stuck currently.
I hope this helps?
Enjoy your Affirmation for Stress + Anxiety:
“I am safe and I am worthy of a life that is of ease + flow ”
Q: What are your natural tips for managing stress and anxiety?